With such a variety of styles and colours of leather furniture
to choose from, you may be wondering where to start.
With such a variety of styles and colours of leather furniture to choose from, you may be wondering where to start. As always we advise you take your time and try as many different items as possible before deciding.
Do please talk to us. We have years of experience in the furniture business and can give you advice on most topics. There are usually samples of different fabrics and colours that we can show you to ensure you get the perfect piece of leather furniture.
For leather furniture in Gloucestershire visit Furniture Factory Outlet today.
Here are some tips to help you decide
- Be it a sofa or armchair, sit on it. This is the function of the item and it needs to be comfortable and at the right height for you.
- Give it a good feel. The best leather feels good against the skin, soft and supple rather than slick. If you grab a bunch of it in your hand it should regain its shape when you let go.
- Check how sturdy the frame is. Hardwoods are best and particleboard should be avoided.
- Whilst checking the frame, make sure the legs are integrated or screwed on rather than simply glued.
- Test the springs by feeling them through the leather. They should be close together and firm.