I often meet people in our showroom who are enquiring about the benefits of our range of rise and recline chairs and whether they would be suitable for them.
If you are considering one of these wonderful pieces of furniture, I suggest you think about these questions:
• Do you have difficulty getting up from a chair?
• Do you find it hard sitting down in a chair?
• Do you find yourself sitting in a chair for long periods of time?
• Do you have back pains and need to change position frequently when sitting down?
• Have you been advised to keep your legs elevated when sitting?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to 3 or more of those questions, then I think it is high time you considered a rise and recline chair as a serious option to improve your lifestyle.
Not only are they able to increase your comfort, they can improve your posture and reduce the risks of falling in the act of sitting down or standing up. And they are available in a range of attractive finishes too.
If you think you might like to move to a rise and recline chair, why not pop into our showroom for a chat and to try out what we have in stock?
Are Rise & Recline Chairs Right for You?
- Written by Robert Mack